£6.99 - £6.59
(as of Oct 18,2020 05:24:16 UTC – Details)
This 10-pack of interchangeable replacement Rollers has been designed to perfectly compatible with the Pedi Perfect Electronic Pedicure Foot File and Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File and many other brands. Not compatible with original Express Pedi.Use this refill pack to replace your existing worn out rollers with a brand new pack.
Beautiful Feet in Seconds:
– Removes hard skin easily and quickly with no discomfort, and leaves your feet feeling smooth.
– No more scraping and cutting, they are efficient at dealing with hard skin.
– The most effective roller for removing the hard skin and giving a smooth finish.
– These rollers are anti-bacterial, reducing 99.9% of bacteria.
Smooth your soles with Coomatec Replacement Rollers:
– This set of ten Extre Coarse rollers has been designed to compatible with the new Scholl Velvet Smooth and is suitable for all types of skin.
For maximum effectiveness we recommend replacing your rollers every 10-12 uses. Replacing your rollers on a regular basis will ensure your machine is as effective as possible when removing rough, hard and dry skin from the soles of your feet.
Directions for Use:
1) Ensure the unit is turned off.
2) Press the eject button on the side of the unit and remove the existing roller.
3) Insert the new roller into the unit by sliding in the roller into the machine and ensuring it clicks into place.
4) Shake the unit gently to ensure the roller has been securely inserted and there are no loose parts.
5) Dispose of your worn-out roller.
10 X Replacement Rollers
Effective Roller: Removes hard skin easily and quickly and leaves your feet feeling smooth.
Spare Rollers: Specially designed for the roughest and toughest calluses, Suitable for Both Men and Women.
As Good as Original: Refill and Replace your Existing Worn Out Rollers which works as well as the original ones.
Tips:Replace the roller head when it becomes less effective, can last for aprx. 12 uses (depending on the intensity and duration of the treatment sessions)