Rating:

Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Food Aloe Vera 3-in-1 Normal Hair Mask Treatment 390ml Dual Pack

Amazon.co.uk Price: £14.80 (as of 27/10/2020 06:22 PST- Details)

Categories: , , .

Quantity

Style Name:Aloe Vera (Dual Pack)

Product Description

Garnier Ultimate Blends hair care products have been sourced from nature and blended with love since 1982. Good on your hair and the world we are living in, discover our wholesome blends for naturally beautiful hair, each day. Just as we promise to be good on your hair, we also promise to be good to the world we are living in: – renewable: we strive, where conceivable, to source our ingredients from renewable sources. – recyclable: our bottles are 100% recyclable. – sustainable: our products are produced in factories committed to sustainable production. – Terracycle: partnered with Terracycle to keep beauty products out of landfills.

Ingredients

Please see back of pack for the up to date ingredients list

Our 3-in-1 treat for normal hair, with Aloe Vera and coconut
Lightweight mask can be utilized as a conditioner, mask or leave-in
Yes 98% natural origin ingredients: the rest 2% ensure that good preservation and sensoriality
Yes Vegan formula: No animal derived ingredients or by-products
Yes 98% biodegradable formula: as per oecd 301 or identical tests

Brand