Rating:

Garnier Natural Rose Water Cleansing Milk Sensitive Skin 200ml (Packaging may vary)

Amazon.co.uk Price: £1.99 (as of 23/10/2020 05:29 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

Categories: , , .

Quantity

Style Name:Milk | Colour Name:Cleansing Milk

Product Description

Cleansing Milk is the answer. This nourishing, paraben-free cleansing milk softens and cares for skin whilst putting off makeup and impurities, making it gentle enough for dry and sensitive complexions. Bursting with botanical ingredients and Rose Water, the luxurious formula is designed to cleanse, cool and soothe for clean results – day and night. Precious Rose Water is renowned for its skin-calming, anti-inflammatory properties, and for with the ability to minimise skin irritation and unwanted redness. On application, the creamy formula nourishes the skin as it cleanses and gets rid of makeup. Your skin is left feeling soft, calm, more radiant and free from makeup and impurities. Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, Garnier’s Natural Rose Water Cleansing Milk is the first of its kind by Garnier. The rest 4% work to preserve the product, but this cleansing milk for sensitive skin comprises no parabens, silicones or artificial colourants.

Ingredients

967257 15 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERIN, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ARGININE, ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. B195596/1)

Directions

How to make use of it? Do away with make up with a cotton pad soaked within the milk

<a href="javascript:void(0)" data-action="a-expander-toggle" class="a-expander-header a-declarative a-expander-extend-header" data-a-expander-toggle="it is soothing power
It gently, yet efficiently gets rid of make up and impurities whilst leaving the skin feeling perfectly soothed
96% Natural origin ingredients and dermatologically tested
No parabens, no silicones and no artificial colourants

Brand