This solitaire pendant features a sparkling round diamond that is suspended from a Celtic knot bale. Skillfully crafted in platinum, this Celtic knot pendant symbolizes the integration of the body, mind, and spirit.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are steadily treated in different how one can strengthen their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Frequently Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are heat treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the surface of emeralds and rubies to reduce the visibility of fractures and strengthen brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to reinforce, intensify or strengthen uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to reinforce optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
- Get Free Gift with Every Purchase.
- Diamond Information:
- Diamond Color:H
- Creation Method:Natural
- Treatment Method:Not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight:2
- Total Number of Diamond:1
Solitaire Round Diamond Celtic Knot Pendant 14K Yellow Gold (8mm Diamond)
Total Carat Weight of Diamond is 2ct.
18 Inch 14K Yellow Gold Chain Shipped Free with Pendant
Free Certificate of Authenticity. Easy Returns – If you don’t seem to be 100% satisfied with your purchase, you’ll be able to return it for a full refund or exchange it within 30 days of the shipping date. Returns, including free gifts, should be unworn and in the state that you received them.
Angara offers high-quality gemstone jewelry in various appealing designs. The entire gems are sourced directly from mines and manufacturers. The exceptional craftsmanship ensures that every jewelry piece will last for generations.