Rating:

Garnier Ultimate Blends Aloe Vera Conditioner for Normal Hair, 350ml

Amazon.co.uk Price: £4.99 (as of 28/11/2020 11:28 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

Categories: , , .

Quantity

Product Description

Hangry hair? Dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends hair food conditioner, our new technique to nourish and condition Hangry hair. Super food for super hair! Yes: 98% natural origin YES: one hundred% vegan* YES: recyclable bottle – Our bottles are one hundred% recyclable and made with 50% recycled plastic *vegan formula – no animal Ingredients or by products dig into Garnier Ultimate Blends Aloe vera hair food conditioner to assist moisturise normal hair, blended with aloe vera & Coconut. Its ultra-melting, lightweight texture in an instant absorbs to moisturise, quickly detangle and rinse. For softer, shinier, healthy-taking a look hair, as if hydrated. For more intense nourishment dig into our Aloe vera hair food 3-in-1 multi-use mask! Three how one can revel in it: conditioner, mask, leave in.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-Glucoside, Coco-Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Triethyl Citrate, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salicylic Acid, Linalool, Geraniol, Citronellol, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C243180/1) Please see back of pack for the up to date ingredients list

Moisturizing hair food aloe vera Conditioner for normal hair, blended with aloe Vera & Coconut
Yes: 98% natural origin – the remainder 2% be certain that good preservation and sensoriality
Yes: Vegan*
Yes: dermatologically tested
Yes: Plant oils

Brand